Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I know if someone has clicked on specific page on campagne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akash8827
    replied
    Yeah!! Landing page Creator is a great tool to generate leads and increase conversions. Landing page creator facilitates the dissemination of an offer in a specific and effective way. Landing page directs a user to the specifically created offer and provides them with an effective call-to-action mechanism with an object to get their precious information or to sell goods or services. It is different from a website and is more specific to fulfill a particular object or purpose.

Leave a comment:

• Marcel Herrmann
    replied
    Hello Lisa,

first of all, there is a statistics-datarelation called "Page visits statistics" which counts for a specified campaign all the visitors of it's pages. I however think that you did not want to know all visitors but only the visitors through the email, is that correct?

In that case I would try out to filter the database manually. There is a filter called "Show link". I hope it helps you out.

Kind regards,
    Marcel
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• How do I know if someone has clicked on specific page on campagne?

I would like to make an email campagn which leads into web-page (landing page + 3 pages). I would like to know how many of the email receives go to a specific page. How do I get this kind of statistics?
Working...
X